After years of sharing important identity theft advice with our audience, we decided to help students obtain a quality education by creating a scholarship. We created the Noidentitytheft Scholarship Award to encourage and promote higher education. Students have the opportunity to earn an annual scholarship to ease the financial burden of tuition.
The $1000 scholarship aims to help students reach their education and career goals by assisting with the cost of tuition and books. We gladly welcome any student currently enrolled in school with a GPA of 3.0. To apply; the student must write an essay on the dangers of identity theft in our digital age and solutions to avoid becoming a victim.
How to Apply
Eligible students will:
- Write a 2500 word essay about the dangers of identity theft and ways to prevent identity thieves from stealing your identity.
- Email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “College Scholarship Application”
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Available to current undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicants are required to demonstrate financial need
Who Can Apply
Any current student enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university is welcome to apply.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
All entries must be submitted by midnight on Dec. 30th 2017. The winning applicant will be selected by January 15th, 2018.
One gift totaling $1000 will be awarded each year.
Selection Process and Notification
The moderator of Noidentitytheft.com will review all applicants and essays and will declare one winner. Once the winner has been determined, we will inform him or her by email. The full award amount will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidates’ institution.
The winner’s essay will be displayed under the Past Winners heading.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com with the subject line ‘scholarship essay’